Mr. and Mrs. Ethan L. Peters of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by the Rev. Joseph Klos in Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church, Bowmansville, followed by a family dinner in Red Mill Inn, Clarence. A Caribbean cruise is planned in the fall. Mr. Peters and Rosemarie Pillittere were married Aug. 24, 1963, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired auditor for New York State Comptroller Office. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Rosemarie and Ethan Peters celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals