Mr. and Mrs. David Harm of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows and papal blessing in Fourteen Holy Helpers Catholic Church, West Seneca, followed by a dinner reception at the home of one of their children. Mr. Harm and Linda Adams were married Aug. 24, 1963, in St. William Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is a retired sprinkler fitter and 50-year member of Local 703/669. They have four children and 10 grandchildren.
Linda and David Harm celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 95 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice