Mr. and Mrs. John Chrosniak of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Chrosniak and Judy McCurdy were married Sept. 20, 1958, in St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for Buffalo Envelope Co. She is retired from the City Clerk’s Office in Buffalo City Hall. They have two children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Judy and John Chrosniak
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes