Mr. and Mrs. Michael Kubiszyn Jr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their daughter’s Clarence Center home. Mr. Kubiszyn and Jeanette Rovniak were married Aug. 8, 1953, in Holy Family Catholic Church, Cleveland. He is a retired general car foreman for Norfolk Southern Railroad, Buffalo; she is a retired medical secretary. They have three children and five grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Jeanette and Michael Kubiszyn celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes