ST. LOUIS – Duncan Keith needed only three words to describe the importance of Patrick Kane’s goal 3:07 into the second overtime Thursday night that propelled the team to a 4-3 win over the St, Louis Blues.“Saved our season,” Keith said.And thanks to that goal, the Chicag...Read more »
- Power Take: Kane brings back memories of the all-time Great One
- Power Take: Old grudges against Flyers die hard despite the years
- Amerks say good riddance to disappointing season
- Eichel and Reinhart a dynamic duo in the making for Sabres
- Former Sabre John Scott and his odyssey of extremes
- NHL should have ditched offside replay long ago
- Sabres Ryan O’Reilly is a classic leader by example
- Sabres’ Girgensons blames his down year on man in the mirror
- Glad to be a Sabre, Kane sees a path toward improvement
- Power Take: This Cup pick is no lock, but Washington should capitalize
Go to High School Sports Scoreboard »
Go to High School Football Standings »
Lockport at Clarence, 5 p.m.
L (5-5): Jared Gorenfol 3g; Hunter Parucki 2g-2a; Alex Reimer gwg
St. Mary's/Lanc. at Sacred Heart, 4:30 p.m.