1. 1967. Daryle Lamonica and Glenn Bass to the Raiders for Tom Flores and Art Powell. A year later, Lamonica took the Raiders to the Super Bowl; the injury-prone Flores played two seasons for Buffalo, while Powell lasted only one.
2. 1971. Ron McDole to the Redskins for third-, fourth- and seventh-round picks used for Bob Kampa, Jeff Yeates and John Ford. They were non-factors while the defensive lineman known as The Dancing Bear went on to give eight quality seasons to the ‘Skins.
3. 2004. A first-round pick in 2005 and second- and fifth-rounders in 2004 to Dallas for the 22nd overall pick, used to draft QB J.P. Losman. Losman flopped. The Bills could have had QB Aaron Rodgers with that pick (20th overall) in 2005.
4. 1980. Joe DeLamielleure to the Browns for a second-round pick in ‘81 (defensive back Chris Williams) and a third-round choice in ‘82 (traded to Seattle for guard Tom Lynch); DeLamielleure had several more productive seasons with Cleveland, while neither Williams nor Lynch did much with Buffalo.
5. 1980. Bobby Chandler to the Raiders for Phil Villapiano; Chandler caught 10 TD passes to help the Raiders to another Super Bowl, while the veteran linebacker didn’t have much left to contribute.