A broken hand and collarbone ended Chas Kirsch’s rugby career at SUNY Buffalo State, but it didn’t end his passion for organized sports. Credit union manager by day, Kirsch has spent most of his off hours during the last several years as the force behind Healthy Buffalo, a nonprofit he...Read more »
- Visible signs that diabetes is treatable
- A sour twist on nutrition with fermented foods
- The People’s Pharmacy: Why does soap under the sheets lose its power?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: Amazing breast-feeding benefits for moms
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Bullying brings out worst on both sides
- Have a game plan for Super Bowl buffet
- Learn how to color your world
- The People’s Pharmacy: When should you get treatment for high blood pressure?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: For easier weight loss, outsmart distracted dining
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Elusive cause of autism and prescription price woes
|Talkin’ TV: CBS' silly feature imagining Bills winning four Super Bowls gets mixed reviews|
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: Pucker up and eat right with a new fermented food joint on Buffalo's West Side|
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: A sour twist on nutrition with fermented foods|
|Talkin’ TV: Richert exiting Ch.4 after 17 years; Jeanneret on month-long vacation|