TOWN OF NIAGARA – Niagara County figures to cash in on the sales tax generated by the coming expansion of the Fashion Outlets, and some of that money should be directed to needy municipalities, Legislator Jason A. Zona said Wednesday.Zona, D-Niagara Falls, and Legislature Vice Chairman Clyde ...Read more »
- 7 places to find peace and quiet on a summer day
- Niagara SPCA chooses animal cruelty officer
- Olcott beach closed because of bacterial problems
- Flash flood warning for southern Niagara County through 3:45 p.m.
- Falls man gets 32 years for shooting that paralyzed old friend
- Where is Golisano in Bills bidding?
- Niagara County proposal: free taxes for LEED buildings
- Comptroller reprimands Wilson for highway purchasing practices
- Buffalo man succeeds, Falls man fails in drug diversion
- Falls man pleads in home invasions, mulls offer in drive-by shootings