We don’t have either team in the Stanley Cup final yet but Tuesday marks a big countdown day on the hockey calendar, especially in Buffalo. That’s because it marks one month from the first round of the NHL Draft, set for June 24 in First Niagara Center.In the wake of the World Champion...Read more »
- Power Take: Fewer goals means even Stanley Cup playoffs suffer
- Limited amount of tickets for NHL Draft; world championships getting started
- Power Take: When he had to take control, Ovechkin decided to pass
- After two lottery losses, what are Sabres’ chances?
- Sabres sign Larsson to one-year deal
- Ducks’ loss gives Sabres 12 picks in June’s NHL Draft
- Power Take: Blackhawks had a great run, but they couldn’t get it done
- Power Take: Kane brings back memories of the all-time Great One
- Kane takes Blackhawks from brink
- Power Take: Old grudges against Flyers die hard despite the years
Gleason Power Take: Whaley misspoke, but Bills have lost benefit of the doubt
Gaughan Power Take: Baron made coaching mark with tireless intensity
Carucci Power Take: Ryan puts in a good word for lines of communication
Harrington Inside the NHL: With a month to go, Leafs’ sights set on Matthews
Graham Power Take: Lack of steals in baseball a sad reminder of what was
Vogl Power Take: Unified basketball program so far a smashing success
Sullivan Power Take: Lost amid the brawl in Texas, Blue Jays are a mess
Go to High School Sports Scoreboard »
Go to High School Football Standings »
Monsignor Martin championship
Canisius at St. Joe's, 6 p.m.
Class A semifinals
Lancaster at Clarence, 5 p.m.
Frontier at Orchard Park, 5 p.m.