(Through Friday night’s games, last week in parentheses)1. St. Louis Cardinals. First team to 100 wins since '11 Phillies makes them World Series favorite. (1)2. Pittsburgh Pirates. Hoping Arrieta doesn’t ace them in NL wild-card game like Bumgarner did last year.3. Chicago Cubs. Maddo...Read more »
- Jays now have pair of aces in Stroman and Price
- Blue Jays beat Rays, hoping for an even bigger party
- Mike Harrington’s MLB Power Rankings for Sept. 27
- Mike Harrington’s MLB Power Rankings for Sept. 20
- Mike harrington’s MLB Power rankings for Sept. 13
- Bisons’ offense leads to win over Red Sox
- Bisons’ late rally comes up short
- Mike Harrington’s Power Rankings for September 6
- Bisons shut out again, by RailRiders
- Shapiro will bring forward thinking to Jays
Go to High School Sports Scoreboard »
Go to High School Football Standings »
Bishop Timon-St. Jude at St. Mary's/Lanc., 4:30 p.m.
Newfane at Medina, 4:30 p.m.
Akron at CSAT, 4:45 p.m.