Chris Herr hates the bad rap beer gets in health circles.“A lot of people don’t think of beer as being healthy because they’re shown beautiful girls getting hammered with their Coronas,” said Herr, head brewer at the Pearl Street and Pan-American gastropubs in downtown Bu...Read more »
- Visible signs that diabetes is treatable
- A sour twist on nutrition with fermented foods
- The People’s Pharmacy: Why does soap under the sheets lose its power?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: Amazing breast-feeding benefits for moms
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Bullying brings out worst on both sides
- Have a game plan for Super Bowl buffet
- Learn how to color your world
- The People’s Pharmacy: When should you get treatment for high blood pressure?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: For easier weight loss, outsmart distracted dining
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Elusive cause of autism and prescription price woes
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: Pucker up and eat right with a new fermented food joint on Buffalo's West Side|
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: A sour twist on nutrition with fermented foods|
|Talkin’ TV: Richert exiting Ch.4 after 17 years; Jeanneret on month-long vacation|
|Talkin’ TV: Entercom stations briefly silenced; CBS' Simms keeps on talking and getting bashed on Twitter|