Read more »
I don’t believe the majority of readers understand the consequences of closing the Huntley and other coal power plants.Our aging and vulnerable power grid had 120 percent of capacity before Obama became president. In 2008, Sen. Obama said: “If someone wants to build a new coal-fired po...Read more »
- Letter: Watson’s gun column was exactly on target
- Letter: How could Walker offer such a ridiculous idea?
- Letter: Young heroes in France make Americans proud
- Letter: There is a simple way to give voters a choice
- Letter: How dare U.S. automakers ponder moving work abroad
- Letter: Who’s driving demise of Chautauqua Amp?
- Letter: Liberal policies are destroying country
- Letter: Only a fool believes tales Clinton spins
- Letter: How can Cheney defend war in Iraq, CIA torture?
- Letter: Stop trying to preserve every dilapidated building