Research shows that there were hundreds of slave revolts throughout this country. Author Herbert Aptheker listed them in a book called “American Negro Slave Revolts.” He wrote that the first of these occurred 94 years before the Mayflower set sail.African people never accepted slavery....Read more »
- As the new Buffalo takes shape, what’s next?
- Plunging oil prices threaten Alaska’s Permanent Fund
- Trump will help America by fighting free trade
- New York’s dairy farmers face serious challenges: As milk prices plummet, Cuomo offers a distorted view of the industry
- New York State’s Safe Harbour Project is working to combat human trafficking
- Society bears the cost when homeless people refuse shelter
- Buffalo Niagara: How are we really doing?
- U.S. needs a new strategy in war against ISIS
- Education reform must move in a different direction
- Battle is brewing over Great Lakes: Will Cuomo veto application seeking to divert water to Milwaukee suburb?