The Marvins spend their days in their new shop at 257 Carolina St. using salt, other spices and yeasts to break down vegetables in ways that make them easier to digest. The result: higher concentrations of fiber, vitamins, minerals and Omega-3s.Read more »
- Visible signs that diabetes is treatable
- The People’s Pharmacy: Why does soap under the sheets lose its power?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: Amazing breast-feeding benefits for moms
- Avid athlete the force behind Healthy Buffalo
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Bullying brings out worst on both sides
- Have a game plan for Super Bowl buffet
- Learn how to color your world
- The People’s Pharmacy: When should you get treatment for high blood pressure?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: For easier weight loss, outsmart distracted dining
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Elusive cause of autism and prescription price woes
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: A sour twist on nutrition with fermented foods|
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: Visible signs that diabetes is treatable|
|Talkin’ TV: Richert exiting Ch.4 after 17 years; Jeanneret on month-long vacation|
|Talkin’ TV: Entercom stations briefly silenced; CBS' Simms keeps on talking and getting bashed on Twitter|