Cytocybernetics is trying to grab a share of the billion-dollar cardiac-safety testing market.Read more »
- Business calendar for the week of May 30
- Brown says he’s not opposed to Outer Harbor tower
- Report says Justice Department probing First Niagara’s minority lending
- Building Buffalo: The Delavan Hotel opens at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens
- Life-sciences firm Empire Genomics raises $1.75 million
- Verizon, unions reach tentative deal to end strike
- Executive trading
- Bank of America closing Newfane branch
- On the Record / May 28, 2016
- Pegula firm buying Cobblestone District building
- Benderson Development warehouse receives tax breaks
- Ivy Lea Construction making move to North Tonawanda
- Tops Markets getting closer to opening a store in downtown Buffalo
- Domino’s Pizza hit with wage theft lawsuit by state attorney general
The Buffalo News Business section gives you local business news first, with depth and context, keeping you up on the Buffalo business landscape. Stories deal with local development, banks and financial institutions, the economy, manufacturers, retail outlets and small business, in addition to stock market reports from Wall Street. The business section is your source for all Western New York and Buffalo business news.
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.