- General Mills projects 700 to 800 jobs cuts
- Bankruptcy filings drop 6 percent
- Bishop to dedicate new Catholic Health headquarters
- Food trucks with a scare
- Wendel Companies moving in an Amherst game of ‘office musical chairs’
- Benderson likely to renovate former North Park library
- On the Record / Oct. 1, 2014
- Buffalo Niagara Enterprise reports 5-year high in bringing projects
- S&P 500 trims quarterly gain as small-cap, energy stocks slip
- Canterbury Woods begins $1.5 million skilled-nursing renovation
The Buffalo News Business section gives you local business news first, with depth and context, keeping you up on the Buffalo business landscape. Stories deal with local development, banks and financial institutions, the economy, manufacturers, retail outlets and small business, in addition to stock market reports from Wall Street. The business section is your source for all Western New York and Buffalo business news.
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo
The year's business forecast for the new Buffalo