Home sales in Western New York remained strong in March, as deal-making activity and prices both rose solidly, but a shortage of houses for sale continues to plague the market.Closed sales increased by 3 percent, to 720, from a year earlier, according to new data released by the Buffalo Niagara Asso...Read more »
- Couple gets go-ahead to rebuild on Seneca Street in Buffalo
- Warehouse near medical campus to become apartments
- Olean renovating a new business development center
- Niagara County Real Estate Transactions
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions
- Larkin Center of Commerce partners purchase Colad building on Exchange Street
- Building Update: Highland Park Village
- City of Tonawanda warehouse sold to costume company
- Nine Main Street buildings in Buffalo get state grants
- Building Buffalo: Apartments along the Buffalo River
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.