Read more »
Ten highly qualified construction management teams submitted bids to direct work on one of the newest Buffalo Billion economic-development projects, in what officials described as a surprisingly strong showing of support from the private sector for an initiative on the city’s East Side.The te...Read more »
- Buffalo Planning Board OKs new Mercy Hospital operating room
- 2 Buffalo CEOs swap condos
- Evergreen Lofts apartments open for homeless, chronically ill
- City grants permission to put 1937 diner at Larkinville
- The best Marriott in North America? HarborCenter, company says
- RE/MAX aiming to make big push into Western New York real estate market
- Once a marijuana-growing site, warehouse on Buffalo’s East Side planned as brewery
- 4-story luxury apartment building proposed for North Street in Buffalo’s Allentown section
- Niagara County real estate transactions
- Erie County real estate transactions
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.