Veronica Ivey and Sean Golden were married at 5 p.m. Aug. 16 in Greater Refuge Temple. Guests gathered for a reception at Luccarelli’s, Lackawanna. Apostle Robert L. Sanders, of Greater Refuge Temple, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Rozetta Kyle and Ronald Ivey of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Virginia and Lawerence Golden of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in health and human services, and a master’s degree in social work from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a social worker. The groom is a graduate of Buffalo Public Schools. He earned a health and wellness degree from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom works at Heritage Centers. After a trip to Miami, the couple are making their home in Buffalo.
Veronica Ivey and Sean Golden are wed in Buffalo
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance