Theresa Reap and David Pickens were married at 3 p.m. Sept. 7 in Millennium Hotel, Cheektowaga, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Janet McHugh of Buffalo heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Terry and Colleen Reap of Boston. The bridegroom’s parents are Madonna Pickens of Buffalo, and David and Lisa Pickens of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo and also earned an MBA. The groom is a graduate of St. Mary’s High School. He is a state corrections officer. The couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Theresa Reap and David Pickens are wed in Cheektowaga
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 213 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 119 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 97 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 75 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals