Theresa Reap and David Pickens were married at 3 p.m. Sept. 7 in Millennium Hotel, Cheektowaga, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Janet McHugh of Buffalo heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Terry and Colleen Reap of Boston. The bridegroom’s parents are Madonna Pickens of Buffalo, and David and Lisa Pickens of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo and also earned an MBA. The groom is a graduate of St. Mary’s High School. He is a state corrections officer. The couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Theresa Reap and David Pickens are wed in Cheektowaga
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance