Stephanie Reed and Joshua Adams were married at 1 p.m. July 20 in Deerhurst Presbyterian Church, Buffalo, the same location as the groom’s parents 44 years ago. A reception was also held there following the ceremony. Jonathan Adams, brother of the groom, and Williamsville Village Justice Jeffery Voekl heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Clifford W. and Sheryl L. Reed of Houston, Texas. The bridegroom’s parents are Clayton L. and Pamela E. Adams of Kenmore. The bride is a graduate of Mayde Creek High School. She graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor’s in political science from Sam Houston State University and is attending University of Houston-Victoria. The bride is a third-grade teacher at Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. He graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s in biology and history from the University at Buffalo, and he is attending Baylor College of Medicine. After a trip to Finger Lakes, the couple will make their home in Houston, Texas.
Stephanie Reed and Joshua Adams wed in Deerhurst Presbyterian Church
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified