Stephanie Reed and Joshua Adams were married at 1 p.m. July 20 in Deerhurst Presbyterian Church, Buffalo, the same location as the groom’s parents 44 years ago. A reception was also held there following the ceremony. Jonathan Adams, brother of the groom, and Williamsville Village Justice Jeffery Voekl heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Clifford W. and Sheryl L. Reed of Houston, Texas. The bridegroom’s parents are Clayton L. and Pamela E. Adams of Kenmore. The bride is a graduate of Mayde Creek High School. She graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor’s in political science from Sam Houston State University and is attending University of Houston-Victoria. The bride is a third-grade teacher at Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. He graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s in biology and history from the University at Buffalo, and he is attending Baylor College of Medicine. After a trip to Finger Lakes, the couple will make their home in Houston, Texas.
Stephanie Reed and Joshua Adams wed in Deerhurst Presbyterian Church
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph