Stephanie Rae Sciandra and John James Messina were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 30 in St. Joseph University Parish. Guests gathered for a reception at the Avanti Mansion, Hamburg. Deacon Ted Pijacki of St. Joseph University Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Dr. Joseph A. Sciandra and Tracey J. Sciandra of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are John J. and Peggy Messina of Orchard Park. Maid of honor was Tracy Snyder, and the best man was Vincent Messina. The bride is a graduate of Amherst High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in legal studies from the University at Buffalo and also earned a juris doctor from Albany Law School. The bride is an attorney. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He earned an associate degree in criminal justice from Erie Community College. The groom is a police officer with the Buffalo Police Department. After a trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple will make their home in West Seneca.
Stephanie Rae Sciandra and John James Messina are wed in Buffalo
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud