Stephanie L. Nalbone and Matthew M. Schultz were married at 4 p.m. Oct. 5 in Salvatore’s Garden Place Hotel, Lancaster, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Barry Lillis of Niagara Falls heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are William and Diane Nalbone of Wheatfield. The bridegroom’s parents are Anthony and Susan Schultz of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Niagara Wheatfield High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood education from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master’s degree in childhood education from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a second-grade teacher at King Center Charter School. The groom is also a graduate of Niagara Wheatfield High School. He is an HVAC technician at DWC Mechanical. The couple will make their home in North Tonawanda.
Stephanie L. Nalbone and Matthew M. Schultz are wed in Lancaster
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph