Stephanie L. Nalbone and Matthew M. Schultz were married at 4 p.m. Oct. 5 in Salvatore’s Garden Place Hotel, Lancaster, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Barry Lillis of Niagara Falls heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are William and Diane Nalbone of Wheatfield. The bridegroom’s parents are Anthony and Susan Schultz of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Niagara Wheatfield High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood education from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master’s degree in childhood education from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a second-grade teacher at King Center Charter School. The groom is also a graduate of Niagara Wheatfield High School. He is an HVAC technician at DWC Mechanical. The couple will make their home in North Tonawanda.
Stephanie L. Nalbone and Matthew M. Schultz are wed in Lancaster
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance