Stacia R. Wegst and Stephen T. Uhrich were married at 3 p.m. June 29 in Marilla United Methodist Church, Marilla. Guests gathered for a reception at Beginnings by Kiebzaks, Sloan. Alice Priset of Marilla United Methodist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Carl and Susan Wegst of Alden. The bridegroom’s parents are Kevin and Tracey Uhrich of Alden. The bride is a graduate of Alden High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and mathematics and is currently attending the University at Buffalo. The groom is also a graduate of Alden High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering technology from Alfred State College. The groom is a field engineer at Advance 2000. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple are making their home in Williamsville.
Stacia R. Wegst and Stephen T. Uhrich are wed in Marilla
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice