Stacia R. Wegst and Stephen T. Uhrich were married at 3 p.m. June 29 in Marilla United Methodist Church, Marilla. Guests gathered for a reception at Beginnings by Kiebzaks, Sloan. Alice Priset of Marilla United Methodist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Carl and Susan Wegst of Alden. The bridegroom’s parents are Kevin and Tracey Uhrich of Alden. The bride is a graduate of Alden High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and mathematics and is currently attending the University at Buffalo. The groom is also a graduate of Alden High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering technology from Alfred State College. The groom is a field engineer at Advance 2000. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple are making their home in Williamsville.
Stacia R. Wegst and Stephen T. Uhrich are wed in Marilla
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo