ShiRita V. Bryant and Dennis L. Brown were married at 1 p.m. Aug. 17 in Jordan Grove Baptist Church, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at the Palms Banquet, Williamsville. The Rev. C.C. Cox Jr. of Jordan Grove Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ernestine Bryant and the late Andrew Bryant Sr. of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Janet Brown and the late Leonard Brown of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of South Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Medaille College. She is a administrative assistant at Kaleida Health. The groom is a graduate of Burgard High School. He is a union bricklayer/mason. After a trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont., the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
ShiRita Bryant and Dennis Brown wed in Jordan Grove Baptist Church
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance