Sarah Louise Irwin and Scot James Foley were married at 2 p.m. June 22 in St. Michael’s Church. Guests gathered for a reception at the Saturn Club. Friend of the groom, Monsignor Kieran Harrington of the Diocese of Brooklyn and the Rev. Edmund Nagle of St. Michael’s Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Thomas W. and Monica Irwin of Derby. The bridegroom’s parents are Evelyn Foley of Blue Point and the late Cornelius J. Foley Jr. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame and also earned a master’s degree from Medill-Northwestern University, School of Journalism. The bride is a journalist at Reuters. The groom is a graduate of Cathedral Preparatory Seminary. He earned a juris doctor degree from Fordham University School of Law. The groom is an attorney for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. After a trip to Santorini and Mykonos, Greece, the couple will make their home in Washington, D.C.
Sarah Louise Irwin and Scot James Foley are wed in Buffalo
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 88 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice