Sarah E. Talbot and Eric J. Nalbach were married at 3 p.m. Aug. 25 aboard the Judge Ben Wiles tour boat, Skaneateles Lake. Guests gathered for a reception at Sherwood Inn, Skaneateles. Friend of the groom, Susan Dibble of Corfu, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert and Judy Talbot of Depew. The bridegroom’s parents are James and Linda Nalbach of Batavia. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. The bride is a critical care registered nurse at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The groom is a graduate of Pembroke High School. He attended Boston University. The groom is associate director of product management at Life Technologies. After a trip to Aruba and Europe, the couple will make their home in Kenmore.
Sarah E. Talbot and Eric J. Nalbach are wed in Skaneateles
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified