Sarah C. Flattery and Michael McCowan were married at 4:30 p.m. July 13 in O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow, East Aurora, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Minister Ken Stuczynski of Other Flock Ministries heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Carol S. Cullinan of West Seneca and the late Patrick M. Flattery. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael E. and Sue G. McCowan of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Medaille College. The bride works at Segmedica. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. He is a volunteer firefighter with Winchester Fire Company and works at Kulback’s Construction. After a trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Buffalo.
Sarah C. Flattery and Michaesl McCowan are wed in East Aurora
- 300 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph