Sarah C. Flattery and Michael McCowan were married at 4:30 p.m. July 13 in O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow, East Aurora, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Minister Ken Stuczynski of Other Flock Ministries heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Carol S. Cullinan of West Seneca and the late Patrick M. Flattery. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael E. and Sue G. McCowan of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Medaille College. The bride works at Segmedica. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. He is a volunteer firefighter with Winchester Fire Company and works at Kulback’s Construction. After a trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Buffalo.
Sarah C. Flattery and Michaesl McCowan are wed in East Aurora
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified