Morgan Miner and Richard P. Fay were married at 1 p.m. on June 15 in Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Williston, Vt. Guests gathered for a reception at Catemount Country Club, Williston, Vt. Monsignor McDermott, of Burlington, Vt., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Melody and Matthew Miner of Hinesberg, Vt. The bridegroom’s parents are Mary Kay and Richard Fay of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Champlain Valley Union High School. She earned a mathematics and economics degree from St. Lawrence University. Morgan is a payroll supervisor for the Town of Lancaster. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned a degree in economics and government from St. Lawrence University and also earned a law degree from the University at Buffalo law school. Richard is an attorney. The couple is making their home in Lancaster.
Richard P. Fay and Morgan Miner wed in Immaculate Heart of Mary
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 124 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 109 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 72 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed