Rebecca Shank and Timothy Radigan were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 7 in Zion Lutheran Church, Clarence. Guests gathered for a reception at Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Amherst. Pastor Randy Milleville of Zion Lutheran Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ronald and Sandra Shank of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Bonnie and the late Thomas Radigan of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from SUNY Buffalo State and also earned a master’s degree in business administration from Canisius College. The bride is a business and planning analyst at M&T Bank. The groom is a graduate of Cardinal O’Hara High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in geography and planning from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a quality assurance technician at Del Monte Foods. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Rebecca Shank and Timothy Radigan are wed in Clarence
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified