Rebecca K. Lelonek and Eric N. Bowman were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 21 in St. George Catholic Church, Erie, Pa. The Rev. Mike Polinek of St. George Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert L. and Kathleen C. Lelonek of the Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Gregory and Donna Bowman of Erie, Pa. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in sports and exercise science and also earned a doctorate in physical therapy from Gannon University. The bride is a physical therapist at Shriners Hospitals for Children. The groom is a graduate of Fort LeBoeuf High School. He is a union plumber at Pittsburgh Plumbers Local Union 27. After a trip to Mexico, the couple will make their home in Erie, Pa.
Rebecca K. Lelonek and Eric N. Bowman are wed in Erie, Pa.
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance