Rebecca K. Lelonek and Eric N. Bowman were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 21 in St. George Catholic Church, Erie, Pa. The Rev. Mike Polinek of St. George Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert L. and Kathleen C. Lelonek of the Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Gregory and Donna Bowman of Erie, Pa. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in sports and exercise science and also earned a doctorate in physical therapy from Gannon University. The bride is a physical therapist at Shriners Hospitals for Children. The groom is a graduate of Fort LeBoeuf High School. He is a union plumber at Pittsburgh Plumbers Local Union 27. After a trip to Mexico, the couple will make their home in Erie, Pa.
Breaking News: Nelson Mandela, anti-apartheid leader, has died
Rebecca K. Lelonek and Eric N. Bowman are wed in Erie, Pa.
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice