Rachel Brown and Dr. Joseph Kling were married at 2 p.m. July 13 in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Clarence. Guests gathered for a reception at Templeton Landing. Monsignor Frederick D. Leising of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Raymond and Diana Brown of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Joseph and Loretta Kling of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a juris doctor from the University at Buffalo School of Law. The bride is an attorney at Chernack Elder Law Offices. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a doctor of chiropractic and sports medicine degree from Logan Chiropractic. The groom is a chiropractor at Ballenger Chiropractic. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Baltimore.
Rachel Brown and Dr. Joseph Kling are wed in Clarence
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo