Pamela R. Stutzman and Samay T. Gheewala were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 10 in the bride’s parents’ home in Lancaster. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery. Erie County Court Judge Thomas Franczyk heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John and Lois Stutzman of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s parents are Tushar Gheewala of San Francisco and Reeta Gheewala of Los Altos, Calif. The bride is a graduate of Lancaster High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in social work from SUNY Buffalo State, and also earned a master’s degree in social work from the University of Illinois. She also spent two years in the Peace Corps. The bride is a social worker at Pennoyer School District. The groom is a graduate of Los Altos High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Rochester and also earned a master’s and JD from DePaul University Law School. He is an attorney. After a trip to Hilton Head, the couple will make their home in Chicago.
Pamela R. Stutzman and Samay T. Gheewala are wed in Lancaster
- 359 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo