Pamela R. Stutzman and Samay T. Gheewala were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 10 in the bride’s parents’ home in Lancaster. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery. Erie County Court Judge Thomas Franczyk heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John and Lois Stutzman of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s parents are Tushar Gheewala of San Francisco and Reeta Gheewala of Los Altos, Calif. The bride is a graduate of Lancaster High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in social work from SUNY Buffalo State, and also earned a master’s degree in social work from the University of Illinois. She also spent two years in the Peace Corps. The bride is a social worker at Pennoyer School District. The groom is a graduate of Los Altos High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Rochester and also earned a master’s and JD from DePaul University Law School. He is an attorney. After a trip to Hilton Head, the couple will make their home in Chicago.
Pamela R. Stutzman and Samay T. Gheewala are wed in Lancaster
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph