Omarlla Barnett and Cordell Roulhac were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 10 in Samuel’s Grande Manor, Clarence, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. John Long of First Presbyterian Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John Winters and Cynthia Pinkston-Winters of Atlanta. The bridegroom’s parents are Cordell Roulhac and Kathy Phillips of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Nottingham High School. She earned an elementary education degree and also earned a master’s degree in curriculum and instruction from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride was a Buffalo Jills cheerleader for 13 years. The groom is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. He earned an associate degree in liberal arts from Erie Community College and is attending Daemen College. After a trip to Mexico, the couple will making their home in Cheektowaga.
Omarlla Barnett and Cordell Roulhac are wed in Samuel’s Grande Manor
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph