Nicole Nanula and Paul M. Bonito were married at 5 p.m. June 22 in Statler City, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Niagara County Supreme Court Justice Catherine Nugent-Panepinto heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul S. and Karen M. Nanula of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Paul and Jean A. Bonito of East Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Clarence High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Medaille College. The bride works at M&T Bank. The groom, also a graduate of Clarence High School, works at F&B Construction. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Clarence Center.
Nicole Nanula and Paul M. Bonito are wed in Buffalo
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance