Nicole Nanula and Paul M. Bonito were married at 5 p.m. June 22 in Statler City, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Niagara County Supreme Court Justice Catherine Nugent-Panepinto heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul S. and Karen M. Nanula of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Paul and Jean A. Bonito of East Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Clarence High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Medaille College. The bride works at M&T Bank. The groom, also a graduate of Clarence High School, works at F&B Construction. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Clarence Center.
Nicole Nanula and Paul M. Bonito are wed in Buffalo
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals