Nicole M. Czapla and Kevin F. Schlum were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 10 in Bethesda Full Gospel Church, Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at Ellicott Creek Banquet Facility, Amherst. The Rev. Sam Ciffa of Bethesda Full Gospel Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Alex S. Czapla of Niagara Falls and Judi A. Czapla of Sanborn. The bridegroom’s parents are Ken F. and Karen F. Schlum of Lockport. The bride is a graduate of Starpoint High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education from SUNY Buffalo State. She is a substitute teacher at Niagara Wheatfield School District. The groom is a graduate of Starpoint High School. He earned a associate degree in Applied Science from Erie Community College. He is a heavy equipment mechanic. After a trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple will make their home in Lockport.
Nicole Czapla and Kevin Schlum wed in Bethesda Full Gospel Church
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins