Mitzi M. Farley and Philip G. Gerretsen Jr. were married at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 9 in St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church, Lebanon, Mo. The Rev. David Miller of St. Francis de Sales Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Monty and Glenda Farley of Conway, Mo. The bridegroom’s parents are Philip and Nancy Gerretsen of Depew. The bride is a graduate of Conway High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Southwest Baptist University – St. John’s College of Nursing and is attending Indiana University. The bride is a registered nurse. The groom is a graduate of Depew High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Niagara University and is attending University of Notre Dame Law School. The groom is a captain in the Army. After a trip to Wisconsin Dells, Wis., the couple will make their home in Granger, Ind.
Mitzi M. Farley and Philip G. Gerretsen are wed in Missouri
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance