Michelle L. McNamara and Chris Ostrander were married at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 13 in St. Joseph Cathedral. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl @ The Webb. Monsignor William Gallagher of West Seneca heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Timothy M. and Pauline M. McNamara of Lake View. The bridegroom’s parents are Terrence and Margaret Ostrander of Orchard Park. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public relations and marketing from Syracuse University. The bride is a corporate communications coordinator at New Era. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from John Carroll University. The groom is an admissions representative at Bryant & Stratton College. After a trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple will make their home in West Seneca.
Michelle L. McNamara and Chris Ostrander are wed in Buffalo
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance