Michele Del Prince and Dale English were married at 1 p.m. Oct. 12 in Our Lady Help of Christians Church, Cheektowaga. Guests gathered for a reception at Hearthstone Manor, Cheektowaga. The Rev. Richard A. Jesionowski of Our Lady Help of Christians Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Donald and Danell Del Prince of Cheektowaga. The bridegroom’s parents are Dale C. English of West Seneca and Irene English of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Maryvale High School. The bride is a flight attendant at Delta Airlines. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The groom is a senior business analyst at HSBC Technology Services. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Michele Del Prince and Dale English are wed in Cheektowaga
- 383 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo