Melissa R. Krajewski and Ryan M. Irish were married at 6 p.m. June 21 in Avanti Mansion, Hamburg, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. Dave Zastrow heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Edward W. and Donna R. Krajewski of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael and Anna Irish of Lewiston. Sister of the bride, Catherine Bajer, was matron of honor, and her twins Ariel and William were the flower girl and ring bearer. Brother of the groom, Jason Irish, was the best man. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. She earned bachelor’s degrees in psychology and theater from University at Buffalo. Melissa is a manager at EB Green’s Steakhouse at Hyatt Regency Buffalo. The groom is a graduate of Lewiston-Porter High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in historical preservation of the arts from SUNY Buffalo State. Ryan is a bartender at Hyatt Regency Buffalo. After a trip to Malaysia and Bali, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
Melissa R. Krajewski and Ryan M. Irish
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult