Melissa Labuda and Brian Frazer were married at 2 p.m. June 15 in Historic Holy Trinity Church, Niagara Falls. Guests gathered for a reception at Niagara Falls Country Club, Lewiston. The Rev. Jacek P. Mazur of St. Mary’s of the Cataract Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Edward J. and Diana L. Labuda of Niagara Falls. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard and Karen Frazer of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Niagara Falls High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in music–flute performance from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master’s degree in flute performance from New York University. The bride is a sales and marketing manager at Hard Rock Cafe – Yankee Stadium. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville East High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in music–percussion performance from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master degree in music–percussion performance from the Boston Conservatory of Music. The groom is a regional sales manager at Crescent Manufacturing. After a trip to Cancun, the couple are making their home in Jersey City, N.J.
Melissa Labuda and Brian Frazer are wed in Niagara Falls
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance