Melissa Labuda and Brian Frazer were married at 2 p.m. June 15 in Historic Holy Trinity Church, Niagara Falls. Guests gathered for a reception at Niagara Falls Country Club, Lewiston. The Rev. Jacek P. Mazur of St. Mary’s of the Cataract Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Edward J. and Diana L. Labuda of Niagara Falls. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard and Karen Frazer of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Niagara Falls High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in music–flute performance from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master’s degree in flute performance from New York University. The bride is a sales and marketing manager at Hard Rock Cafe – Yankee Stadium. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville East High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in music–percussion performance from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master degree in music–percussion performance from the Boston Conservatory of Music. The groom is a regional sales manager at Crescent Manufacturing. After a trip to Cancun, the couple are making their home in Jersey City, N.J.
Melissa Labuda and Brian Frazer are wed in Niagara Falls
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals