Meghan E. McCarthy and Peter A. Doetschman were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 24 in St. Louis Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery. The Rev. Joseph Gatto of St. Gregory the Great Church, Amherst, and Deacon John Lucas of Chicago heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Jeremiah J. and Nancy K. McCarthy of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard Doetschman of Sheridan, Ill., and Mary Ann Doetschman of Yorkville, Ill. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Notre Dame. The bride is a director of development at Amate House. The groom is a graduate of Yorkville High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in advertising from the University of Illinois and also earned a master’s degree in anthropology from London School of Economics. The groom is a planned giving officer at Rotary International. After a trip to Maine, the couple will make their home in Chicago.
Meghan E. McCarthy and Peter A. Doetschman are wed in Buffalo
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph