Meghan Barnett and Matthew Kordrupel were married at noon July 20 in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. Guests gathered for a reception at the Lodge at Woodlawn Beach, Blasdell. The Rev. Patrick O’Keefe of SS. Peter and Paul Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James C. and Kimberly M. Barnett of West Falls. The bridegroom’s parents are John J. and Judy M. Kordrupel of Orchard Park. The bride is a graduate of East Aurora High School. She is a cake decorator at Butterwood Desserts. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in visual and digital arts from Medaille College. The groom is a composing room printer at The Buffalo News. After a trip to Lake Placid, the couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Meghan Barnett and Matthew Kordrupel are wed in Hamburg
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 216 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals