Maura Ellen Galante and Eóin Gregg were married at 2 p.m. Dec. 14 in St. Louis Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Marquis Ballroom at the Hotel Lafayette, Buffalo. Friend of the couple, the Rev. David Richards of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Frank and Moira Galante of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Frank and Kathleen Gregg of Orchard Park. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and urban studies from Canisius College and also earned a master’s degree in business administration from Canisius College. The bride is a compliance director at New England Financial. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from St. Bonaventure University and also earned a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Notre Dame. The groom is a director of global finance and treasury at Dayco LLC. After a Mediterranean cruise, the couple will make their home in Amherst.
Maura Ellen Galante and Eóin Gregg are wed in Buffalo
- 282 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 226 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 141 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 133 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo