Mary K. Hooper and Jeffrey R. Skrzynski were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 7 in Blessed John Paul II Parish, Lake View. Guests gathered for a reception at Armor Fire Hall, Hamburg. Father of the bride, Deacon Mark Hooper, and the Rev. Peter Karalus of Blessed John Paul II Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mark and Linda Hooper of Lake View. The bridegroom’s parents are Ronald and Kathleen Skrzynski of Blasdell. The bride is a graduate of Immaculata Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in hotel and restaurant management from Niagara University. The bride works in student services at Niagara University. The groom is a graduate of Frontier High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education from SUNY Fredonia. The groom is a teacher’s aide at Stanley Falk School. After a trip to Alaska, the couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Mary K. Hooper and Jeffrey R. Skrzynski are wed in Lake View
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud