Marquila Ross and Dondrell Vance were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 1 on a Grand Lady Cruise ship. Guests gathered for a reception at Classic V, Amherst. The Rev. Arthur Boyd of Second Chance Ministries heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Emanuel Ross and the late Gwendolyn Samuel of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Larry Vance and Daffney Giles of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Seneca Vocational High School. She is a child care provider and real estate investor. The groom is a graduate of Bennett High School. He is an auto dealer and real estate investor. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Marquila Ross and Dondrell Vance are wed on cruise ship
- 312 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph