Marissa P. Mann and Christopher D. Bierl were married at 5 p.m. Sept. 21 in The Mansion on Delaware Avenue, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Jami Blackchief heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Walter B. and Jacqueline M. Mann of Orchard Park. The bridegroom’s parents are David and Carol A. Bierl of East Aurora. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communication studies and also earned a master’s degree in business administration from Canisius College. The bride is a marketing adviser at FedEx Trade Networks. The groom is a graduate of East Aurora High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in computer science from the University at Buffalo. The groom works at Applied Sciences Group. The couple will make their home in East Aurora.
Marissa P. Mann and Christopher D. Bierl are wed in Buffalo
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph