Marisa Clark and Erik Hartman were married at 3 p.m. Aug. 24 in Wayside Presbyterian Church, Hamburg. Guests gathered for a reception at Brierwood Country Club, Hamburg. Pastor Bronwen Boswell of Buffalo heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mike and Kelly Clark of Hilton and Cheryl Clark of Hilton. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard and Bonnie Hartman of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Hilton High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in management and marketing and a master’s degree in management and marketing from Medaille College. The bride is a business implementation officer at HSBC. The groom is a graduate of Hamburg High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from Medaille College. The groom is a sales representative at Certo Brothers Distributing. After a trip to the Bahamas, the couple are making their home in Hamburg.
Marisa Clark and Erik Hartman are wed in Hamburg
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance