Marcie Anne Cook and Stanley Kwieciak III were married at 1 p.m. Aug. 10 in St. George Catholic Church, Erie, Pa. Guests gathered for a reception at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, Erie, Pa. The Rev. Philippe Hebert of Rennes, France, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Susan A. Cook and John M. Cook of Erie, Pa. The bridegroom’s parents are Jane B. and the late Richard S. Kwieciak of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Villa Maria Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Pittsburgh and also earned a master’s degree from Daemen College. The bride is a substitute teacher at West Seneca Central School District and Nardin Academy Elementary School. The groom is a graduate of Nichols School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in French from Johns Hopkins University and also earned a juris doctor degree from Ohio State University. The groom served as a captain in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corp. and also as the Judge Advocate to the 31st Air Defense Artillery Brigade in Qatar. He is a partner at Kwieciak, Kwieciak & Kwieciak, LLP. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Marcie Ann Cook and Stanley Kwieciak III are wed in Erie, Pa.
- 472Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 117 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance