Madison Smith and Justin Green were married at 5 p.m. July 27 in Fonthill Castle, Doylestown, Pa., where a reception was held following the ceremony. The bride’s uncle, Lloyd Winnecke, the mayor of Evansville, Ind., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David M. and Vicki M. Smith of Orchard Park. The bridegroom’s parents are James and Kathy Green of Mechanicsburg, Pa. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering with a minor in architecture from Penn State University. She is an estimator at James G. Davis Construction. The groom is a graduate of Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering with a minor in architecture and also earned a master’s degree in architectural engineering from Penn State University. He is a lead field engineer at Hensel Phelps Construction. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Germantown, Md.
Madison Smith and Justin Green are wed in Doylestown, Pa.
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals