Julie Cristina Blackwood, right, and Macie Elaine Klumper were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 9 in Vizcarra Vineyards, Gasport, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Blackwood’s brother-in-law, Todd B. Cook, heard the couple’s vows. Blackwood’s parents are Christine M. Blackwood and William R. Blackwood of Kenmore. Klumper’s parents are Jim Klumper and Janet Klumba of Auburn, Calif. Blackwood is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in applied mathemathics from Rochester Institute of Technology and also earned a doctorate in applied mathematics from the State University of California at Davis and was a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Michigan. Blackwood is an assistant professor of mathematics at Williams College. Klumper is a graduate of Fremont High School, Sunnyvale, Calif. She earned a bachelor’s degree from California State University – Sacramento and also earned a master’s degree in social work from Eastern Michigan University. Klumper is an adult foster care case manager. After a trip to New England, the couple will make their home in Williamstown, Mass.
Macie E. Klumper and Julie C. Blackwood are wed in Gasport
- 312 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph