Julie Cristina Blackwood, right, and Macie Elaine Klumper were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 9 in Vizcarra Vineyards, Gasport, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Blackwood’s brother-in-law, Todd B. Cook, heard the couple’s vows. Blackwood’s parents are Christine M. Blackwood and William R. Blackwood of Kenmore. Klumper’s parents are Jim Klumper and Janet Klumba of Auburn, Calif. Blackwood is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in applied mathemathics from Rochester Institute of Technology and also earned a doctorate in applied mathematics from the State University of California at Davis and was a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Michigan. Blackwood is an assistant professor of mathematics at Williams College. Klumper is a graduate of Fremont High School, Sunnyvale, Calif. She earned a bachelor’s degree from California State University – Sacramento and also earned a master’s degree in social work from Eastern Michigan University. Klumper is an adult foster care case manager. After a trip to New England, the couple will make their home in Williamstown, Mass.
Macie E. Klumper and Julie C. Blackwood are wed in Gasport
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified