Lyndsey Rachel Townsend and Jason Richard Ryan were married at 5:30 p.m. July 13 in Castle Hill Inn, Newport, R.I., where a reception was held following the ceremony. Judge Frank R. Camera heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Sharon and Bradlee Townsend of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Connie Ryan of Utica and Patrick Ryan of Norwich. Catherine Antonucci served as maid of honor, and Justin Ryan was the best man. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville East High School. She earned a bachelor’ degree in communication from the University of Michigan. She is an integrated marketing manager at People magazine. The groom is a graduate of Norwich High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business from Ithaca College. He is senior vice president of mortgage trading at Jefferies Group Inc. After a trip to Amalfi Coast, the couple will make their home in Stamford, Conn.
Lyndsey Rachel Townsend and Jason Richard Ryan are wed in Newport, R.I.
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance